[Xfce-i18n] Some doubts about the new translation workflow

Leandro Regueiro leandro.regueiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:36:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
I used to use the subversion script, generate the diffs and send them
to this mailing list. This was slow.

I prefer to work against my local read-only copy of the subversion
(now git), and when I want, send all the changes easily (like the
patches) and commit them in few time (the committers used to appear
two or three weeks after I submit the patches). Is there any way to
work against a git local copy and then send all the files in one
archive to Transifex?

Bye,
                 Leandro Regueiro