[Xfce-i18n] Asturian Team

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Wed Sep 2 00:43:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

No problem, you now have upload rights. The current translations have
been contributed by Marcos, and recently he posted an update that you
can pick up[1] hopefully (I invited him to register on Transifex but
isn't yet).

[1] http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/2009-August/008927.html

Regards
Mike
PS: don't forget to update your profile with your real name so that
the commits won't fail