[Xfce-i18n] New Xfce4 Screenshooter release soon

Cristian Marchi cri.penta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 18:24:05 CET 2009

Today I've tried to compile the git version obtained by issuing the
command "git clone git://git.xfce.org/apps/xfce4-screenshooter" under
Xubuntu Jaunty 9.04 in a virtual machine.

The ./configure.sh worked well after renaming "configure.ac.in" in
"configure.ac"

The "make"  command gave me an error about the
"gdk_window_is_destroyed". To make it work I had to open in mousepad the
file /lib/screenshooter-capture.c and change the
"gdk_window_is_destroyed" in "GDK_WINDOW_DESTROYED". Saiyng first that
I'm not a programmer, is that an issue or it has only to do with the
fact that I have an older version of GTK?

Regards
Cristian