[Xfce-i18n] New Xfce4 Screenshooter release soon

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:20:05 CET 2009

Hi All,

2009/11/29 Jérôme Guelfucci <jeromeg at xfce.org>

> Jeff Bailes wrote:
>
>  I just updated the en_GB translation, I noticed a few spelling errors
>> in the original strings:
>> Three strings in lib/screenshooter-zimagez.c starting 'An error
>> occured...'
>> 'occurred' should have two 'r's
>>

> Thanks for spotting those Jeff! I fixed those typos and updated the po
> files. The transifex cache is being regenerated at the moment.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jérôme

I have been prepping some additional documentation, but have been on
vacation since Tuesday.  I'll return tomorrow, but it likely wouldn't be
ready until Friday.  If you want to release before then, that's ok, as the
strings would need to be translated anyway.  I'll still wrap up what I've
been working on, though.

Jim