[Xfce-i18n] Entries missing?

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:34:54 CET 2009

Hello,

I suggest to do the same, download the pot file and use "msgmerge
<LOCALE>.po ref.pot > <LOCALE>.po.new" (Note: it's important to not
redirect the output on the original file, or it will be empty). And
then upload again.

Regarding the maintainer POV, when he/she updates the po files, he/she
obviously has to go and update the Tx cache manually on the website to
get them in sync. I'm not sure if the automated task works at all, but
what is sure it isn't done per git-push. As a maintainer of a Tx
component, there is an extra "Clear cache" button for a fresh
git-pull.

Mike