[Xfce-i18n] Entries missing?

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:11:19 CET 2009

Hello,

  I was translating xfce4-screenshooter into Catalan when I noticed that the
number of entries to be translated do not match with Danish (which has been
100% translated).

  Just comparing these two URLs referring to the same component but
different language:

  https://translations.xfce.org/projects/xfce4-screenshooter/master/l/ca
  https://translations.xfce.org/projects/xfce4-screenshooter/master/l/da

  One can see that po-doc/da.po contains 6 entries more than po-doc/ca.po.

  I've downloaded po-doc/ca.po, but poedit does not show any fuzzy or
untranslated sentence. Which is the source of such difference? And how can I
translate such entries if they're really there?

Thank you very much.
Fry: You can see how I lived before I met you.
Bender: You lived before you met me?!
Fry: Yeah, lots of people did.
Bender: Really?!