[Xfce-i18n] Power manager translation and doc

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Thu May 21 15:58:01 CEST 2009

Hi,

  I was updating the catalan translation when I found the following text.

"Disable or enable automatic sleep, setting this will tell the power manager
to disable backlight sleep, for example you could active the inhibit if you
are watching a movie."

  I'm not an english expert, it looks/listens strange to me. First of all,
where it is shown? In a tooltip maybe? Could you consider a more direct
sentence?

"Disable or enable automatic sleep. If automatic sleep is enabled, the power
manager will turn off the backlight when going to sleep and it will prevent
you from watching movies, for example."

  What does english speakers think about them?

Regards.

2009/5/21 Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org>

> Samed Beyribey wrote:
>
>> Wed, 20 May 2009 10:40:46 +0200 tarihinde
>> Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org> şunu yazmıştınız:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please update your translations, there is quite some which aren't updated
>>> at all, and also there were two strings added, now it is a code/string
>>> freeze.
>>>
>>> Also it highly appreciated if some of you could help me updating the doc,
>>> since i'm not a very good English speaker, and it is nice to
>>> have the doc updated for the next final 0.8.0 release.
>>>
>>> Cheers and thanks,
>>> Ali.
>>>

>> Hey,
>>
>> I've updated both xfce4-power-manager's and xfce4-clipman-plugin's
>> Turkish translation.
>>
>> Could you apply the patch please?
>>

> Applied and committed for both the power manager and clipman plugin.
>
>  Regards,
>> Samed.
>>

> Thanks.

> --
> Send unlimited messages for free to all destinations with DBus.
>
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus

Empty your memory,
with a free()...
like a pointer!