[Xfce-i18n] Power manager translation and doc

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Thu May 21 13:06:54 CEST 2009

huntxu wrote:
> On Wed, 20 May 2009 16:40:46 +0800, Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please update your translations, there is quite some which aren't
>> updated at all, and also there were two strings added, now it is a
>> code/string freeze.
> Here is the zh_CN translation update for the xfce4-power-manager.
> Please test and commit.
Committed, thanks.

> And BTW please also commit the zh_CN translation updates which I sent
> on May, 13th.

Yeah i saw your patch, it contains translation updates for quite a lot
of modules, usually Mike is taking care of these and i'm sure that he
will commit it soon.

>> Also it highly appreciated if some of you could help me updating the
>> doc, since i'm not a very good English speaker, and it is nice to
>> have the doc updated for the next final 0.8.0 release.
> Where is the doc?

The doc are in svn, basically they cover the 0.6 version and i want to
update them to cover the 0.8 changes/additions, it is a dockbook xml format.

>> Cheers and thanks,
>> Ali.
> Cheers!

Cheers,

Send unlimited messages for free to all destinations with DBus.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus