[Xfce-i18n] poedit splits lines

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:45:43 CET 2009

Hello,

  I've noticed that my installation of poedit (v1.4.2) splits some lines
that were joined previously by the previous translator in the resulting
translated file.

  For example, this is a segment of the result of a svn diff

-#: ../src/preferencesdialog.c:371 ../src/preferencesdialog.c:379
+#: ../src/preferencesdialog.c:371
+#: ../src/preferencesdialog.c:379

  I understand that both formats are accepted, but does anyone user of
poedit know how to switch that behavior? It could be great to save some
space (not only on mails/svn) but for facilitating the comparison of diffs
by comparing the real different lines.

Thank you.
Empty your memory,
with a free()...