[Xfce-i18n] New i18n statistics page

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:36:13 CET 2009

Hello,

2009/3/3 Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org>

> Hello everyone,
>
> As of today, a new translation-statistics page is available here[0].
> Besides showing translation-statistics on a per-language basis, it is
> also possible to download the .po files directly. (Just click the
> links)
>
> When a .po file does not exist yet, it will be created :-)
>
> At this moment, the update script takes long to complete.
> That is why it is run by a cronjob. In the future, this might improve
> but right now it will updated every 12 hours.
>
> If you have any remarks or feature-requests, please drop me a mail. :-)

  Just an idea. Would be possible to add the percent of lines translated in
the progress bar?

  I tend to look at the progress bar to know if there's something to be done
(instead of the "Untranslated" column) because it's easier to catch files
with missing translations, but sometimes is hard to notice there's something
missing just looking from there.

  For example, in

    http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/?lang=ca&branch=goodies/trunk

  xfburn, gigolo, and xfce4-mount-plugin seem to be complete in the progress
bar, but they are not.

Anyway... thank you very much for the update!

Regards,

> Stephan
>
> [0] http://i18n.xfce.org/stats

Empty your memory,