[Xfce-i18n] How long does it take to request a SVN account?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 14:35:13 CEST 2009

2009/6/25 Vincent Nguyen <kureikain at gmail.com>:
> Hey everybody,
> I'm starting translating Xfce! I translated some stuff! And think that if i
> can commit my translate right as i finished then that would be great!
> So i request an SVN accout, and till now  i still not any notification about
> my account?
> Anyone know how long it takes to get an SVN account?
> Thank you!

It's not that if you translate Xfce you get an account directly. Most
of the translators send their translations to this list, then the
translation maintainers review and commit your translation, so you
should do that too for now.
After _some_ time, you buildup some respect and then, if you're lucky
you get a svn account.

We're also not in a real hurry with svn accounts for translators atm.
(I think) because we're in the process of switching to git and using
Transifex for translations, which will make submitting translations a
lot easier.

Nick