[Xfce-i18n] string statistics & more

Evaggelos Balaskas ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr
Sat Jun 20 10:53:49 CEST 2009

I have to confess that i am using transifex to see the statistics for
the Greek translation for xfce. And in the last couple days i focused to
projects under 90%

http://www.transifex.net/languages/el/collection/xfce/devel/

of course transifex doesnt solve everything (there isnt a perfect
project - yet, i am hoping for xfce someday) but it is an extremely
useful tool.

I have not idea what our xfce-dev team will decide, but i am looking
forward if they decide to use transifex as a platform.

this is just my own opinion - and i am asking for your understanding in
this "spam" mail

-ebal

Evaggelos Balaskas
Unix System Engineer - http://ebalaskas.gr/wiki/
Informatics Engineer Technological Education