[Xfce-i18n] Call for translations for Xfce4 Screenshooter

Jérôme Guelfucci jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:01:02 CEST 2009

Masato Hashimoto:
> Hi, Jérôme
>
> I found two issues.
>
> 1) In "My screenshot on ZimageZ" dialog,
> string "Code for a thumbnail pointing to the full image" is untranslatable.
>
> 2) Capturing active window doesn't work properly in my system.
> Please see my screeshot: http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot-7.php
> Full screen and Select a region work properly.
>
> Regards

Hello Masato,

Issue 1) is likely to be on your side, the string is marked as
translatable in the source code, is present in po files and in the potfiles.

For issue 2), could you please file a bug report and give me more
details on how you reproduce this. It works fine here, so I need more
information.

Thank you in advance,

Jérôme