[Xfce-i18n] [ANN] Xfce 4.6 RC 1 (Capybara) Released!

Mișu Moldovan dumol at gnome.ro
Tue Jan 27 23:11:59 CET 2009

Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org> a scris:

> Shortly after BETA-3, I am pleased to announce the Release Candidate
> for Xfce 4.6.
> If no serious bugs are found, this is going to be the final release.
> (plus the updates to the translations)

Asking with my translator hat on... How much time do we have to
update the translations for 4.6.0? Is there an estimate for the release
date of the first 4.6 version?

> RC-1 is the first 4.6 release that comes with installers. One for the
> main-packages and one for the goodies.

Thanks a lot! The installers worked without a hitch... But I wonder why
they didn't install Terminal and Mousepad, two important Xfce packages,
IMO.

--
mișu