[Xfce-i18n] French translation for Xfce4 Dict

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:10:13 CET 2009

Hi,

Le Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:50:47 +0100,
Jérôme Guelfucci <jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I've just updated the French translation for Xfce4 Dict, it would be
> cool if Maximilian or Mike could review it !

Will do, especially since it is string freeze time, yippie.  Also, I'm
interested into starting to translate the whole components.  So if
someone can speak up (as for the french team coordinator) it would be
really cool.  It's not especially important to split up the work, but
rather to translate the software by respecting some rules like the
titles, the subtitles, the menu items, etc.  A lot of work has been
done wrt that by the german team[0], and Brian made up a helpful wiki
page[1].

I had like to operate like a reviewer, that is running the apps with
updated translation, and correcting the style if necessary.  That
should also be a time to make up a little dictionary inside the wiki.

> I'm attaching the po file directly as the diff is bigger than the
> file... Please tell me if you prefer a patch.

bzip it if it hits the 100KBytes.

> See you,
>
> Jérôme

Mike