[Xfce-i18n] Renaming bengali language code "bn_IN" to "bn" only

Runa Bhattacharjee runabh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:34:12 CET 2009

Mike Massonnet wrote:
> The bn_IN.po files should be removed completely once the projects are
> translated into bn.po. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If a Bengali (bn) translation project is started, then bn.po files would
refer to Bengali and the bn_IN.po files would remain for the Bengali
(India) translations. As mentioned in an earlier mail,  these are two
disparate translation projects like Portuguese (pt) and Brazilian
Portuguese (pt_BR).

Thanks
Runa

--