[Xfce-i18n] Maintainig of polish translations

Piotr Sokół piotr.sokol at 10g.pl
Thu Feb 26 19:18:24 CET 2009

Hi Mike,

I think you didn't understand me completely.

I've started translating Xfce to polish language about 3 months ago and since that time I send you updates regularly. For now I reviewed and updated almost all translations from xfce/trunk branch and most from goodies/trunk.

I'm working alone for now and there is no committer in polish team. Last updates before mine was committed in 2007 year.

I understand your point of view but having own SVN account will be helpful. Don't worry, I know how to use it ;) I used SVN when I was working with other translations.

Piotrek

P.S. You can find my name on Language Maintainers now. I didn't know that it can be edited by me.