[Xfce-i18n] ETA Translations for Xfce 4.6.0

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:56:44 CET 2009

Hello,

Some people have been asking if they are still in time for Xfce 4.6.0.
The answer is no, because Xfce is being tagged since two days now --
only a few projects are still not -- but for those who are, it means
that the translations will go into 4.6.1.

I don't know a lot about the estimated time for 4.6.1, but it is said
that it should follow quickly after, so maybe around a month.

Concerning the current translations, we decided to commit them after
the release of Xfce 4.6.0.

Thank you for your attention,
Regards
The i18n Team