[Xfce-i18n] Catalan updates for xfce/trunk and goodies/trunk

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Feb 9 19:58:55 CET 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 13:14:14 +0100, Carles Muñoz Gorriz
<carlesmu at internautas.org> wrote:

>Hi;
>
>Catalan diffs attacheds.
>
>xfce/trunk:
>* xfconf
>* xarchiver
>* thunar
>
>goodies/trunk:
>* thunar-shares-plugin
>* gigolo
>* xfburn
>* xfce4-mount-plugin
>* thunar-media-tags-plugin
>* xfce4-dict
>* xfce4-power-manager

I committed the part for xfce4-dict and gigolo.
Thanks!

Unfortunately, I decided to change some strings in Gigolo for
consistency, so your update is already partly outdated. I'm sorry for
this but updating should be easy as you probably just have to remove
the fuzzy mark. I changed only some English strings (e.g mount ->
connect), their meaning in the translation probably didn't change.

Sorry.

Regards,
Enrico