[Xfce-i18n] zh_CN updates for xfce4 trunk

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Sat Feb 7 18:41:14 CET 2009

Chris a écrit :
> hi,

Hi,

> Attached diff file includes a few minor updates for xfconf, xfprint,
> xfce4-panel, and xfce4-settings.

your patch applied correctly.

> All checked, please verify and commit.

I also checked the files and it looks like your xfconf translation had
some issues. I corrected the file but it could be that these changes
were done for purpose.

Verify your patch and look for the lines 32 and 61.

If you need to verify your po files before sending them to the list, you
can issue this command:
for i in $(svn st | grep zh_CN | sed -n 's/[AM]      //p'); do msgfmt
-cvo /dev/null $i; done

Will be committed... soon.

> Bests,
> Chris