[Xfce-i18n] I fixed a translation error of zh_CN.po for Terminal

Thomas duanmuchun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:08:06 CET 2009

I have made a patch for it.

diff -u zh_CN.po.orig zh_CN.po

mail&msn: xiao-xian at 163.com
gmail&gtalk: duanmu.chun at gmail.com
phone: 131-6128-5631
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/attachments/20090208/1671437e/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Terminal.zh_CN.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 647 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.xfce.org/pipermail/xfce-i18n/attachments/20090208/1671437e/attachment.patch>

More information about the Xfce-i18n mailing list