[Xfce-i18n] xfce4-dict

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 14:22:46 CET 2009

2009/12/30 Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl>:

> Hi,
>
> Once again the .po files are not being updated on Transifex.
>
> Please find out why as the is somehow a pain in the ... to spend time
> for looking through the whole project to find discrepancy.

I have a new transifex setup running in a virtual machine on the of
the new servers which will rebuild all the stats every 6 hours and
also can generate the pot files properly. Only problem is that the
server setup is not finished to connect to the translations.xfce.org
domain, so you have to wait for that.

Nick