[Xfce-i18n] solution for out-of-date pot files in git and/or tx misalignment?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:17:13 CET 2009

2009/12/18 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> To all translators, I'll split the products that ship documentation in
> a (for example) master and master-docs component. The first one uses
> the generated intltool pot file from transifex the latter the pot file
> created by xml2po.

Done for all the components in core. Products providing more then 1
pot file (because of docs) are split in 2 components (static pot for
doc, generated pot for po/ by transifex). The untitled.pot names are a
bit ugly, reported a bug for that @ transifex.

If there are any problems, feel free to report them.

Nick