[Xfce-i18n] ja.po xfwm4

Masato Hashimoto cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:43:46 CET 2009

Hi Per,

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:15:42 +0100
Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl> wrote:

> Hi Masato,
>
> We also did that in the past!

Yes, yes, I mean, I work on git and submit ja.po using Tx.
I use Tx as just submitting interface.
As you may already know, Tx accepts up-to-date po files even if pot file is out-of-date.

> Since the introduktion of Transifex we seems to have a mess there.
>
> To my knowledge, There should either be a cron job or a trigger on git
> to synch git with Transifex.
>
> Also the stats on Transifex are not reliable. See earlier discussions
> on the mailing list.

I would read them generally (not properly, sorry).
However, actually, pot files were sometimes not up-to-date before bringing in Tx, too.
Nick already mentioned, pot file is not up-to-date and Tx is not reliable are
different topics (sometimes maybe related, though).

--
HASHIMOTO, Masato