[Xfce-i18n] strings in gigolo

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Mon Dec 14 22:47:58 CET 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 22:33:30 +0100, Nick wrote:

>2009/12/14 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 20:11:41 +0100, Per wrote:

>>>Hi Enrico,
>>>
>>>Well shouldn't that be part of Transifex for Xfce ?
>>>
>>>I don't think that translators have access to perform these task, but
>>>I must be wrong.
>>
>> I don't know.
>
>If a developer changes/adds or removes a translated string he (or she)
>is responsible for make update-po, push the new po(t) files and update
>the stats page on Transifex.
>Not transifex should do IMHO because of 'out of the ordinary' build
>systems (take the terminal docs) or special dependencies.

Hmm, ok.
I don't mind too much. But I won't update the .po files on every single
string change. That mostly makes only sense before a release.
If translators would like to update the translation in between because
it fits better with their personal time schedule, they should (at least
try to) update their .po file on their own.

Anyway, in GIT and in Transiflex Gigolo's pot and po files are up to
date.

Thanks again to Nick for the password and Gianluca for bringing this up!

Regards,
Enrico