[Xfce-i18n] strings in gigolo

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Mon Dec 14 21:41:25 CET 2009

Hi again,

In my opinion this is what Transifex is all about. And it should be
trustworthy. So 100% translation reported in stat should be 100% else
the system is not working.

Else the old method with a script checking out from repository was better.

Don't expect translators to be experts in programming etc. They just
want a simple way of doing translations.

/Per