[Xfce-i18n] A newcomer to the Russian i18n team

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Thu Dec 3 19:16:27 CET 2009

Hi Styopa,

2009/12/3 Styopa Semenukha <semenukha at gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone!
> I would like to join the XFCE translation project and to contribute. I'm
> already a member of KDE Russian translation team, so I hope the experience
> would be of good help.

Very well, and you are more than welcome :-)

The wiki[0] will let you know how to join in, just create your account
on our transifex[1] platform and let us know your username. After that
we will add you to the translators group so you can upload. I cc the
current russian translators, as it is very good to share the work
together whenever it is possible.

[0] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations
[1] http://translations.xfce.org/

> Sincerely, Styopa Semenukha.