[Xfce-i18n] Norwegian Nynorsk

Eskild Hustvedt i18n at zerodogg.org
Tue Dec 1 16:27:26 CET 2009

Hi,
I see that the Norwegian Nynorsk translation is almost nonexistant
(apart from Thunar) and it appears that nobody is working on it (at
least, no team listed on the wiki), so I'd like to pick that up and
start doing the nn_NO translation. Could someone please grant me access
in transifex? My username is Zero_Dogg.

I have previously done some Norwegian Bokmål translation of Xfce, many
years ago. In the past I have also contributed nn_NO and nb_NO
translations to GNOME, OOo, KDE and various minor apps.
--
Eskild Hustvedt (Zero_Dogg)
eskild [AT] zerodogg [DOT] org

() Please avoid sending me Word attachments
/\ see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail, Proprietary Attachments