[Xfce-i18n] Asturian translations xfce/trunk UPDATED

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:53:44 CEST 2009

Hello Marcos,

The Xfce projects have all been moved to git and a Transifex platform
is available for translators and maintainers. You can use it to upload
your translations directly. You will need to register on it and send
an email to this mailing list to request to be added to the
translators group. The steps are summed up on the wiki[1]. Yes, that
means I won't do the uploads for you anymore, never ever ever :-P

[1] http://wiki.xfce.org/translations/start_translating

Regards
Mike
PS: ever ever