[Xfce-i18n] Missing Xfce development release added

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:31:57 CEST 2009

Hi,

2009/8/19 Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst at gmail.com>:

> Hi all!
> Can't find Kazakh language on this page
> https://translations.xfce.org/collections/xfce/xfce-master/
> What should I do? How can I commit translations for master? I can send
> translations to 4.6 only

You can go through the Collections link at the top, select Xfce, and
from there you will see the different projects. When you select a
project you will see multiple components for it, like for libxfcegui4
there are only the stable version 4.4 and 4.6, but for exo there is
also the development branch. On the project page you have a button to
submit new translations.

Regards
Mike