[Xfce-i18n] Transifex installation complete!

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Aug 16 14:25:55 CEST 2009

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:18:35 +0600
Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <baurthefirst at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/8/16 Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org>
>
> > On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 02:13:18 +0300
> > Stavros Giannouris <stavrosg at hellug.gr> wrote:
> >
> > > Can you add user stavrosg to the translators group?
> >
> > Done.
> >
> >  - Jannis

> Hi!
> My username is sotrud_nik and I'm a translator to Kazakh (kk_KZ).
>
> Kazakh language on Transiflex doesn't exist. Still waiting for it.

For new languages we need to know how the plural is defined, e.g. how
many items of something you need to call it plural.

In English, the plural starts at 2. Either you have "one beer" or "two
beers", "one translator" or "two translators" and so on. ;)

If you provide me with that information about the Kazakh language, I'll
add it.

  - Jannis