[Xfce-i18n] git migration

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Thu Aug 13 04:29:18 CEST 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:03:11 +0200
Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/8/11 Per Kongstad <p_kongstad at op.pl>:
> > Could this please be checked please.
>
> Jannis is working on the new transifex setup which will take a couple
> of days (at least) before it is completed, so please be patient and
> maybe don't even translate for a couple of days or so until everything
> is settled.

Guys, I'm planning to finish the setup tomorrow. Just need to set up
intial passwords, accounts and permissions/groups for project
maintainers and run a few tests, then we're ready to go. I'll post
another message on this list once that is done.

Mike and Maximilian will have staff status in addition to core
developers who are set up as admins. So these are the people to talk to
about permissions after your registration.

Unfortunately, Transifex 0.6 doesn't allow new account regristrations
without OpenID. This means that you'll need an OpenID account first.
Then you can log in with that account and afterwards create a Transifex
account and connect the two.
Transifex 0.7 will be out soon which will give us standalone Transifex
registrations without OpenID.

I'll keep you posted. G'night,
Jannis