[Xfce-i18n] git migration

Per Kongstad p_kongstad at op.pl
Tue Aug 11 08:50:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

Shall the translators until further information given use the current
svn ?

I have been looking to the Danish translations on Transifex and find
that they do not correspond to the ones on svn.
On svn only 2 translations are not completely translated missing 2
strings (xfce4-datetime-plugin
<http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/show_po.php?lang=da&branch=goodies/trunk&component=xfce4-datetime-plugin&po>
, xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
<http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/show_po.php?lang=da&branch=goodies/trunk&component=xfce4-mailwatch-plugin&po>),
while on Transifex 24 is not complete
http://www.transifex.net/languages/da/collection/xfce/devel/.

Even worse the
http://www.transifex.net/projects/xfce4-diskperf-plugin/trunk/view/po/da.po
seems to be
translation of xfce4-radio-plugin to Danish.
To me it looks like not being trustworthy at the moment.

Could this please be checked please.

Best regards,

Per Kongstad
Danish Xfce coordinator