[Xfce-i18n] Vietnamese translation.

Le Kien Truc afterlastangel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:03:05 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,
I'm Le Kien Truc, an Ubuntu user (https://launchpad.net/~le-kien-truc)
The lastest Vietnamese translator of Xfce is Phan Vĩnh Thịnh (teppi82). It's
3 years since his last commit and Xfce has a lot of changes, new strings. I
have a project about using Xubuntu for Vietnamese Internet User so that i
want to complete the translation. I have some experiences in translating
Ubuntu and Gnome at Vietnamese Mandatory Opensource Software Translation
http://du-an-most.hanoilug.org/MostWiki.
I heard that somebody is translating now but i don't know how to contact
him/her.

Can you give me a xfce-po translation account #Vietnam #Vietnamese vi_VN.

Sincerely,