[Xfce-i18n] Power-Manager: Updated German translation

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Mon Aug 3 08:39:53 CEST 2009

Fabian Nowak wrote:
> Hey,
>
> here's an update to current SVN version of the power manager. I was
> annoyed of having a few strings untranslated :)
>
> Also, Ali, if you are reading this: Could you imagine setting the
> minimum power percentage to 1%? I got a 75Wh battery :) -- and I can
> shutdown with 350mWh (tested yesterday), which is less than half a
> percent. I had a very quick look at the code but couldn't easily find
> where to adjust this minimum value.

I have change it to 5%, i think this is reasonable because we allow
suspend as an option now, you can check it out, the code is in
xfpm-xfconf, just change the CRITICAL_CHARGE property minimum value, and
of course the adjustment of the spin button in the settings dialog ui
file+the default value loaded in the settings dialog code which is in
settings/xfpm-settings.c line 1349 and 1354.

> Best regards
>
> Fabian

Cheers and thanks for your translation.
Ali.