[Xfce-i18n] superfluous translate.da.php?

Harald Servat redcrash at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 11:06:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

  while translating the web, I've noticed that exists the file
"translate.da.php" inside the "about" directory. There's also a
"translate.da.php" inside the root of the www SVN tree, so one of them seem
to be superfluous.
  It may seem that the file inside the "about" directory may be, but  a diff
between them shows me that the file inside "about" has one more line, and as
I don't know Danish I can't tell you much more.

  So, two questions: are the files translate.*.php to be contained in about?
If not, may anyone Danish speaker take a look at those files, patch one if
needed, and then remove the unnecessary file?

Regards.
Empty your memory,
with a free()...
like a pointer!