[Xfce-i18n] Catalan update for xfdesktop (trunk)

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Mon Apr 20 14:01:59 CEST 2009

Carles Muñoz Gorriz wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Attached there are the catalan translations for xfdesktop/po-doc
> (initial translation) and minor changes for xfdesktop/po.

Will be committed in a while.

> I have some questions:
>
> * There are any extra-steps needed to get the catalan doc files generated?

Yes, but only for the committer. For new locales, a directory within
docs/ (usually under that name) has to be put additional files
(autotools scripts). It also contains a list of images, usually under
docs/manual/C/images that must be copied to your locale. In the po file,
you see that there are images when there are strings like "@@image:".
You can also attach screenshots made with your locale. I will keep you
up to date with this after I updated the docs!

> * There is a new 4.6 branch now, should I send a patch for it also?

Will be announced after I committed the current translations sent to
this list.

Regards
Mike