[Xfce-i18n] impending mailwatch release

Abel Martín abel.martin.ruiz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:31:08 CEST 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Brian J. Tarricone <kelnos at xfce.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:22:24 +0200 Abel Martín wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <kelnos at xfce.org>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > I'd like to do the mailwatch release sometime this weekend.  Last
>> > call to get your translations into svn before then ^_^.
>> >
>> >        -brian
>> >

>> Hi Brian.
>>
>> I see there's no po file for Spanish so I'd like to contribute. I'll
>> try to translate it to Spanish this evening. If someone is already
>> working on it, please let me know.
>
> Not that I know of.  Please, have at it ^_^.
>
>        -brian

Hi Brian,

just three questions:

1) Should I translate only the right part after '|' in "tells how many
new messages in each mailbox|    %d in %s" or the whole string?
2) Is the string "Mail Watcher" a description for "Mailwatch"?
3) In the string "Local Maildir Spool", does "Local" apply to
"Maildir" or to "Spool"?

Regards,
Abel

PS: Almost finished. I'll send you the patch tomorrow.