[Xfce-i18n] Updating translations?

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Mon Sep 8 14:59:03 CEST 2008

Le lundi 08 septembre 2008 à 05:00 -0700, Kristjan Siimson a écrit :
> Thank you for your reply. The make update-po command did not produce
> any untranslated or "fuzzy" strings for Estonian translation, so there
> seems nothing that I can do.

There is so much you could do to bring the Estonian translations up to
date for the rest of the components of Xfce.

Would you decide to help out, take a look at the i18n.xfce.org website
and, you will find more information on how to help translate Xfce.

A new version of Xfce will be coming out "soon" and it would be great to
let people know they can have it in Estonian, wouldn't it?!

Best regards,
Max.

PS: I noticed that xfburn was not part of the list on the stats and will
mention that further to the right person.