[Xfce-i18n] libexo Spanish translation

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Tue Sep 2 20:26:52 CEST 2008

Le mardi 02 septembre 2008 à 09:14 +0200, Abel Martín a écrit :
> Hi list,

Hi translator,

> I wanted to contribute to the Xfce translation project, so I sent an
> e-mail to the previous translator of libexo. He told me that he's no
> longer working on the translation of libexo so I would like to help. I
> already have a working copy of the .po files from your svn trunk.

the Spanish users will appreciate your help in translating Xfce.

> Is anybody working on the translation to Spanish of libexo? Can I send
> my translations to the list? I'm following the instructions from the
> i18n Xfce wiki.

There are some Spanish translators sending work now and then but the
team might need some help
http://mocha.foo-projects.org/~stephan/stats.php?lang=es&branch=xfce/trunk
You surely can send in your translations on this list and we will commit
them as soon as we can.

> Regards,
> Abel

Best regards,