[Xfce-i18n] [de_DE] Massive updates for Xfce HEAD

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri Oct 31 23:24:45 CET 2008

Am Montag, den 20.10.2008, 21:43 +0200 schrieb Maximilian Schleiss:
> Le dimanche 19 octobre 2008 à 21:27 +0200, Fabian Nowak a écrit :
> > ... and revision of Jannis' revisioned and committed xfce4-settings plus
> > update to xfce4-session unfuzzying strings, fixing typo and arranging
> > accelerators properly.
> >
> The xfce4-session patch did not apply correctly and I won't bother yet,
> I first go through everything that works and turn back afterward to the
> more "problematic" patches. The xfce4-settings update will be committed
> within the hour.

Hey,

seems like most or everything is committed and Benedikt did a lot of
work on some translations as well. Attached is a further update on some
modules; can't send translation for some modules as I modified source
code (e.g. the pending xfce4-timer-plugin, contact to developer is
established) and also broke my own translations for xfwm4 with a ">"
when diff'ing; so I overwrote my   previously translated version :-/
Lots of work on the fuzzy strings is  now gone and needs to be redone at
some later point.

Regards

Fabian