[Xfce-i18n] Xfce calendar's russian translation

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Oct 28 20:58:28 CET 2008

Qvz kirjoitti:
> Hi, guys!
>
> Here's a xfcecalendar translation into russian.
> But, a questions has been appeared: is it possible to use words
> "clock" and "event" as synonyms with xfce calendar? Actually, there's
> no word in russian with all meanings of english "clock", so I've
> translated "clock" in the meaning "time mark".

I don't think those words are synonyms at least always.
It would help to get the full context. Those words are
used several times in the application.
I would say "clock" usually means the time we are measuring
or the gadget which is measuring and showing it and
"event" means a specific time when something happens.

hope this helps
Juha