[Xfce-i18n] Xarchiver translators credits

Jari Rahkonen jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Oct 27 14:22:52 CET 2008

Giuseppe Torelli kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I realized that in the about window of Xarchiver the translator
> credits are missing. Those of you translator who would like to appear
> in such a section are invited to reply at this thread with their full
> name and email address. If you don't want your email to appear just
> send me your name please.
>
> Thank you,
> Giuseppe

Attached you'll find a quick list of translator credits from the po file
headers. It's probably incomplete as the headers are often poorly
maintained or even completely omitted. Also I didn't check the
Last-Translator field if I could find translator credits in the header
comments.

You could also do what other Xfce apps already do and add a translatable
"translator-credits" string. This way every translator can add their (or
their translation team's) names and addresses to the about dialog. Check
Thunar for an example.

- Jari