[Xfce-i18n] [INTL:ja] Japanese PO translation

Maximilian Schleiss maximilian at xfce.org
Mon Oct 20 22:07:31 CEST 2008

Le dimanche 19 octobre 2008 à 23:33 +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu a écrit :
> Hi, all.

Hi Nobuhiro,

> I translated the following xfce and goodies rep into Japanese.
>
> 	goodies/notification-daemon-xfce/trunk/po/ja.po
> 	goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/trunk/po/ja.po
> 	goodies/xfce4-mount-plugin/trunk/po/ja.po
> 	goodies/xfce4-places-plugin/trunk/po/ja.po
> 	xfce/xarchiver/trunk/po/ja.po
>
> Please check and apply.

the goodies patches did apply but the one for xarchiver did not, the
strings were just updated by the maintainer I read on the list. As I
wrote in another mail a few minutes ago, I won't bother yet, just finish
all the pending easy patches from the list and after that I will take a
closer look at the "problematic" ones.

Please do create two patches the next time, one for xfce and the other
for goodies, thank you in advance.

> Best regards,
>  Nobuhiro

Best regards,