[Xfce-i18n] German translation team meeting

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Oct 19 21:44:37 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

how about a German translation teem meeting on IRC shortly after string
freeze? We could discuss on what everyone would like to work and maybe
we can even work out a more focused strategy with less confusion for
everyone.

It is clearly better to have some kind of close collaboration among
translators of the same language than having everyone working on their
own. Even though I am still going to focus on development rather than
translations I'll be glad to help improving the teamwork and
consistency of our German translations.

Cheers,
Jannis