[Xfce-i18n] [de_DE] Massive updates for Xfce HEAD

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sat Oct 18 18:29:11 CEST 2008

Hi Max, hi all,

here's my latest updated of hopefully all core components and a minor
amount of goodies (ristretto, squeeze, taskmanager).

Please forgive me not separating goodies and xfce explicitly; I can't
stand having this separation on my own computer ;-)

Unfortunately, during my translation process, some core compoentens have
been updated by others, so not all files might apply successfully
because of some changes in string locations.

Please note that I actually always ran "make udpate-po" before; so in
case the devs did not run that command first, you should do that in
order to apply my patches successfully.

Thanks and best regards, have a nice Saturday evening

Fabian