[Xfce-i18n] Updated xfmedia: src/mainwin-callback.c (cs_CZ, information about Czech translator)

Michal Varady miko.vaji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:54:33 CEST 2008

Hi Max,

Yes, the string "Michal V\303\241rady" is OK.

Just for explanation: I have looked into this file and it seems it is the
way the special characters should be written. For example, Attila Szervác
has the same character in his name, and it is correct in the build. (I
checked it before editing.) That's why I used it for my name as well.

Thanks,
Michal