[Xfce-i18n] Request for translations for xfburn

David Mohr squisher at xfce.org
Wed Nov 12 19:44:41 CET 2008

Hi everyone,
it turns out having a "quick" beta release wasn't the best thing in
the world: I got little feedback, but because of the missing
translations I was hesitant to announce this release more broadly.

Thanks to jeromeg I at least have some feedback, and together with
some other bug fixes think I'll just release 0.4.0 pretty soon.

This time around a proper call for translations! I did some string
improvements, so there will probably be a lot of fuzzy matches to look
over, sorry.

There is no rush to release this, but I'd like to shoot for a 1-2
weeks target. So let me know if you plan on translating, but need more
time.

Thanks everyone,
~David