[Xfce-i18n] Midori translations

Mon Nov 10 19:45:30 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Masato Hashimoto <
cabezon.hashimoto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heya, Chistian.
>
> When we translate Midori, should we send it to you or to this ML?
> (I'd like you to describe how to contribute to Midori on your website,
>  goodies page of Midori or FAQ :)

I sent the Dutch translation to him directly as the attachment was too
large, but the ML is fine as well I was told yesterday :)

Note that to download Midori you need to install Git, then run: git clone
git://git.xfce.org/kalikiana/midori
You can then follow the instructions in the TRANSLATE file for translation
:)

--
Vincent