[Xfce-i18n] Finnish translation for Xfce4 Mount Plugin, Xfce4 Sensors Plugin

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sun Nov 9 13:42:38 CET 2008

Dear Elias,

thank you very much for contributing to Xfce and the Finnish
translation.

We have a mailing list organizing translations, the list is
xfce-i18n at xfce.org. More information for translators can be found at
www.xfce.org, and this e-mail address of course, too.

So I forward your translations in packed form to the list, and
Maximilian will hopefully take care of them and notify you if anything
went wrong.

Best regards

Fabian